Fulvic Acid Concentrate
Liquid Fulvic Acid
Fulvic acid is one of the most versatile and productive inputs in biological nutrition, providing a host of benefits for both soil and plants. A powerful organic electrolyte which can balance and energise all cells.
Fulvix is derived from the decomposition of organic matter. It has a very complex molecule structure which has an extremely high cation exchange capacity (CEC) of 1400. This means that these organic acids can store a large quantity of positively charged minerals on them (i.e., K+, Ca+, Mg+, Mn+, etc).
Fulvix acts as chelating agent where the molecules can cling to, and protect iron, zinc, copper and manganese from being tied up in the soil.
The Many Benefits of Fulvix
- Enhances cell division and elongation.
- Root growth is magnified with obvious benefits for root crops.
- Can detoxify pollutants in the soil.
- Increases protein metabolism.
- Stabilises urea.
- Has a unique capacity to dissolve minerals and trace elements, fast-tracking the plant availability of rock minerals, rock phosphate & lime.
- Buffers herbicides to avoid damage to plants.
- As a foliar spray it increases a plant’s oxygen uptake capacity.
- Tends to delay the ageing process.
- Can enhance photosynthesis during prolonged cloudy periods.
- Natural chelating agent makes metallic elements readily absorbable.
- Offers drought protection due to improved moisture storage and because it can build brix levels.
- High brix levels results in stronger, healthier plants that are more able to resist drought, disease & insects.
5-30 litres per hectare or as advised
1:20 or as advised
NASAA Organic Certified 3620M.
Major Elements w/v%
Fulvic Acid 12.0%
Store in a cool place away from sunlight. Stir well before use.