Power-Cal is based on the world’s best and latest Calcium Technology for plants.
Essential plant nutrients are complexed in an organic sugar alcohol to create a highly efficient foliar fertiliser. The small molecular size and delivery package containing humectants, spreading and penetrant agents further ensures that the complexed nutrients are both phloem and xylem mobile.
Calcium is a relatively immobile element in plants and this causes some well-known disorders. Power-Cal is specifically designed to provide Calcium to plants more efficiently than other forms of Calcium. Power-Cal’s sugar alcohol complexes the Calcium ion enabling it to move into the plant via the phloem, where the sugars move more easily towards the growth forming locations. Once Power-Cal Calcium reaches the fruit forming tissue the sugar bond breaks down and the Calcium flows to where it is needed.
Features of Power-Cal
- Builds tissue Calcium levels, improving disease resistance and drought tolerance
- Improves cell structure
- Improves overall quality, weight and texture
- Eliminates hidden Calcium deficiencies and hunger signs
- Contains 100% plant available nutrients utilising the Power-Cal delivery system.
- Contains leaf penetrants and translocation aids to enhance root and foliar uptake
- Does NOT contain chlorides which can cause serious leaf injury
- Rapidly absorbed into the plant
Calcium aids in the formation and strength of cell walls and is necessary for the development of plants. It is also required for early root growth and strong new top growth.
Foliar & Watered-in
4-10 litres per hectare or as advised
1:20 or as advised
NASAA Organic Certified 3620M.
Major Elements w/v%
Calcium (as Sugar Alcohol) 7.2%
Liquid Kelp 1.5%
Store in a cool place away from sunlight. Stir well before use.