High Tech Complex Calcium Delivery
Opti-Cal uses a complex Heptonate sequestrant compound that was perfected by a brilliant metal chelation scientist and has been adopted by Hybrid-Ag because of its unique properties that deliver more of the applied calcium to the plant in a form that is perfectly compatible to the plant’s biological processes.
To this cutting-edge, calcium we add liquid kelp, amino acids, polysaccharides, hydrolysed fish and aloe vera. Individually, each of these ingredients are very useful plant stimulants or microorganism food sources or both. Here again, as most of our liquid products, combining significant amounts of them together creates a SYNERGY – where all the components together give a greater result than all of them would give if applied individually.
The use of Opti-Cal improves plant nutrient uptake and translocation, increases cell wall strength and fruit keeping qualities. As with our entire trace element range, combining a diverse combination of micronutrients and plant stimulants creates a unique synergy – where all the components together give a greater result than any one would give if applied individually.
- Opti-Cal improves the density, firmness and appearance of the tree fruit.
- The 100% Soluble Calcium Content extends fruit storability and shelf life.
- Opti-Cal allows the tree to receive a soluble form of calcium without adding excessive nitrogen.
- Opti-Cal helps to condition soils by leaching out harmful salts and increasing water infiltration around your fruit trees.
- Does NOT contain chlorides.
20-50 litres per hectare or as advised
1:20 or as advised
NASAA Organic Certified 3620M.
Major Elements w/v%
Store in a cool place away from sunlight. Stir well before use.