Green Tee Nitro is a combination of Nitrogen, Iron, Manganese, Magnesium and Sulfur, which is designed to assist growth and colour in turf grass.
The Importance of Nitrogen Nitrogen is one of the most important nutrients for crop growth, second only to water. Nitrogen is a component of chlorophyll which therefore makes it essential for photosynthesis. It is also the basic element of plant and animal proteins, including the genetic material DNA and RNA, and is important in periods of rapid plant growth. Most of the Nitrogen is used by the plant to produce protein (in the form of enzymes) and nucleic acids.
The Role of Iron Plants need iron to produce chlorophyll and Iron is also required to activate several enzymes, particularly those involved in photosynthesis and respiration, and chlorophyll production. 12 Iron Ions are required to complete Photosynthesis, thus making it a vital part of plant respiration.
Manganese is essential for:
- The assimilation of carbon dioxide in photosynthesis.
- It aids in the synthesis of chlorophyll and in nitrate assimilation.
- Manganese activates fat forming enzymes.
- It functions in the formation of riboflavin, ascorbic acid, and carotene.
- It functions in electron transport during photosynthesis.
- It is involved in the Hill Reaction where water is split during photosynthesis.
Greens: 10-30 litres per hectare or as advised
Fairways: 10-30 litres per hectare or as advised
5-10 litres per hectare or as advised
1:20 or as advised
Major Elements w/v%
Store in a cool place away from sunlight. Stir well before use.