Who we are:
We sell soil and plant nutrition products (aka fertiliser). Our purpose is ‘Transforming Food for Health’, which means we’re passionate about making the soil and plants that our food is grown in and on so healthy and nutritionally balanced that the food produced is more nutrient dense and makes you and I healthier and more resilient.
We ask ourselves ‘what if people didn’t get sick?’ and this drives us to deliver better outcomes that farmers and growers (and ultimately, consumers) can trust. Our core values are:
Find a way – Keep asking questions until you find a way.
Knowledge – Learn, Challenge, Grow, Repeat.
Integrity – Do the right thing, always.
Family – Healthy, trustworthy relationships for our community.
Your new role with us:
Due to sustained growth, this essential, newly created role is now available for the right candidate and is a critical part of the growing National team. Reporting to the Managing Director, you’ll join the senior team and provide valued support across the entire business. From attracting and recruiting new people onto our team to establishing new team and culture activities, to updating our internal policies, you will enjoy new and exciting challenges every day – inspiring improvement in all you see!
A degree in HR and/or similar is an advantage but not mandatory.
What you bring:
1. Proven experience in a similar generalist HR role
2. Tertiary qualified in HR/business would be advantageous but is not mandatory
3. Proven day-to-day problem-solving abilities
4. Passionate about working with great people, developing culture and focused on safety.
5. Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated teamwork skills.
6. Proficient computer skills, including O365 (excel/sharepoint)
7. You love being a part of the action and are flexible, proactive and motivated
8. A current valid Driver’s license
If you are an innovative, curious and energetic team player looking to spread your HR wings, this is the role (and the company) you have been looking for.
This role is a full time permanent role but we are flexible for the right candidate so if you are looking for another working arrangement we are open to discussion!